Re: I need to rant at you about your behavior in mainstream communities

Damn, Ben Shapiro of audio games, I admire your sentiment, and I know exactly what you are talking about, but actually, this happens a great lot in sighted environments, considering that there are much more sighted folks.
We can only hope to guide some people and that some will mature overtime, or in the worst scenario, their parents fall off the bike and they'll have to figure it all out on their own.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : camlorn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector