How do I get started composing music with reaper

Hi all. First, you've probably seen that I haven't posted on the forum for about 6 months, and that is because I needed time to reflect on what I said in my previous topic. For those who are interested, see my topic history, I'm too lazy to find it. The topic's name is I'm mad at this forum. The point is that I'm sorry for what I did, and I will try not to let my anger get in the way next time. Now for the main reason I created this topic.
So, today, I bought computer midi keyboard from Mason, so I could compose music. I followed the guide on how to connect it to reaper, and now I don't know how to actually play notes. Do I need to install midi instruments to play, or are there already instruments built into reaper? How do I insert new instruments into reaper? Please answer as many of my questions as possible. Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogamer500 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector