Blatent account theft and alts

Well, I wasn't planning to make this topic tonight, however I saw something that bothered me. A blatent example of someone with alts being allowed to still come on the forums.
On 9TH February, at around 3:44PM Eastern Caribbean time, the following post was made:

Darkness King wrote:

i posted all ready posting again i am blind gamer i lowe playing blind games i am not a robot or a bot so just don't restrict me please.

OK, he made another post saying he liked VG storm games, which is normal. Lots of people like vgstorm games, but take into account the following posts made on 13TH February, 21 at 1:50, again, Eastern Caribbean time.

Darkness King wrote:

Hello all i am a blind gamer i like playing vgstorm,aprone, and other games i want to play a heros call and i asked my parents to bought it for me but they don't trust me because i tricked with some ting not game and they don't wanted to lose money again they tinging about i will lose money again but i wanted to play the game could someone purchase it for me tanks please my email is darkness...@hotmail.com

Again, we see his writing style some more, and again, his like for VG storm, but look at this post by Labron games in the same topic  a few days earlier on 6TH February, at 9:07AM.

labron-games wrote:

Hello guys please purchase the swamp game for me, my email is blindgamer...@gmail.com

Darkness also said he fancied Aprone games, however you may not see the connection, but here's where the undeniable proof comes in.
Again, Labron on the same above day, just about an hour later though at 10:11AM.

labron-games wrote:

also if someone could purchase manamon2 for me registration name DarknessKing email address blindgamer...@gmail.com

I could legit stop there because the username is bluntly the same, however there's one more piece of evidence.
The same game purchase topic, we have the following:
Just after the post at 9:07 on the sixth,

labron-games wrote:

Hello guys please purchase the swamp game for me, my email is blindgamer...@gmail.com

And, one more piece of evidence because I can,