Re: Manamon 2: Magnus Archive Edition

Yeah they're trained already. Maxing out the attack stat first and then speed is how I tend to train things. Ursinearator I have split evenly between strength and magic attack, which you might not want depending on how you tend to build it. Also, which ability do you want on Bombusect? I have both, but I usually use the one with parasitic. That and a root point makes parasite bite hit pretty damn hard. And, my Frenrir looks like it's just a straight import from Manamon 1, so the breeding is kinda gross compared to what I usually make in Manamon 2. I'm trying to make another one to replace that. Currently I have remarkable strength and everything else is like reasonable or more great than not. So bleh on that one, I can do better.