Re: main inner game with bio reader, anyone interested?

Well I was in a show like this look at.
www.midimusicadventures.com
This is no longer available as a show since the guy doing it has moved on.
So what you do, is have a sightling play his game locally, streaming this over teamtalk.
You reach a decision point then you need to vote on what you do with this sort of thing.
I have seen him do batman, the searia games some of them and a few however thats spelt, and a few things, things like simon the saucerer and monkey island series.
I suspect the modern stuff gorilla does could be thrown on and used like this.
This is sort of dnd but with mainstream games.
However you would want to stream this online for those to listen to, also run via teamtalk for chat, and I think in the day it was skype or twitter for votes as well as teamtalk, etc but who knows.
But that was ages ago.
The guy that did it played in us time, with the way china time works if I think about, 7am is like 12 or 1pm here, so for me I could probably play at night maybe but not sure.
Doing this from china or at least someone in chinese timezone may not be the best way to handle this, time wize.
Us time is slightly better, and europian timezones are usually our day's swapped about.
I'd actually like to jump into another streaming co host type deal but haven't had a dj to run this with.
I did this from 2010 to 2014 and found it a real blast.