Re: email recoverry.

@aryamansingh, Because you clearly don't understand what we're trying to say. Yes, I forgive you, I'm just trying to make you realize how you come off to us, so you can get help in the future.
I'm very, very specifically talking about the lines:
"I am disappointed that I got no help from the forum.
this came as a big shock to me"
Now I don't care if the Google account was yours, that's irrelevant to my point, but it's the amount of entitlement you convey when you say you didn't get an answer for... out of all places, an audio game forum?
Either get someone who is legitimately payed to help you out (then I'd understand the shock or disappointment much more), or reach out to more people (like on Twitter, Reddit, Discord, or official Google staff).
You then later said:
"I do know very well that this is not a 24/7 customer service nor do I treet it like one."
Yes you do, otherwise you wouldn't have been so disappointed when your topic didn't get replies.
You're also taking a lucky dive into a group of people who, let's face it, might not even be able to help. I really can't sympathise with you, when the only course of action you took was to take to a forum who's primary purpose was to provide news on audio games.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector