Good resources for getting to grips with procedural or maze generation

The topic title pretty much says it all. I have some time to kill, and one of the things I want to look at are mazes and procedural terrain / map / condition generators (think small Roguelike, stuff similar to Warcim or even Slay the Spier in some aspects because it has to generate random paths and events and maps and such, though it doesn't have to make sense). I found a few sources online, but nothing too extremely comprehensive. Most of what I found also concerns mazes, stuff like hunt and kill, sidewinder, etc. I know that in the programming resources topic there is a book called mazes for programmers, but the code snippets in said book are formatted extremely weirdly (at least on bookshare), so much so that they are almost unreadible. So... yeh. Suggestions as to what should I look into and or read are much appreciated.