Re: A Good News, maybe

I have around 60 Pms. When ever I send a pm,  I go and check my out box. It first goes to sent. When anyone comes online, then that status appears as delivered. You are an old forum user, so you know a lot better than me. But I saw this. Just send me a PM and check it by going in your Out box. It will appear as sent, but only if I am not coming online.
Also, I sent a message to that Walrus, the status says sent, not delivered. That was on December 23rd.