Re: A simulations with money

@3 I know about that thing although I believe it may be against the rules to post it here given how other similar cases were assessed such as Bavisoft (and BSC Games before their patch became authorized to use).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector