Urgent: Street Fighter V's Latest Update

As of the time of writing, I don't have the latest version of SFV installed, but I've heard reports (and now actual gameplay) showing that Capcom have (hopefully unintentionally) broken the audio for SFV.

Broken how, you might ask?  The game's previously stereo combat audio is now reduced to a completely mono field, excluding meter effects.  This means that it is now impossible to judge spacing and the like and, with SFV being a back to block fighter, will make blocking any attack much harder than it used to be.

I wanted to post this now just so that everyone is aware going in, hopefully a hotfix can be released soon and I, like others who've seen this first-hand, hope this is an unintentional bug on the Capcom end.