Re: problem with my new computer

hahahaha, I had two bios updates on my laptop and @3 is correct the fan will run at full speed as soon as the update starts. the way how my laptop works when updating the bios. First I download the update, then I press the install button, then I wait till it sais it is going to restart, then I wait untill the fan stops, then I press the power button and wait 30 seconds to a minute to allow it to boot back into windows with a new bios. The diffference is my desktop does the bios update in windows and then I restart to switch to the new bios version as my system does have an a and b bios system. So what it does is it flashes the A bios first and if it works then it will update the B bios after rebooting and if the update were to fail with the A bios it will switch over to the B bios and allow me to recover the system from their.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector