Re: Corona Virus: is it the beginning of the end?

Well, I am not going according to my signature. I am afraid of any password related risk. I am posting this cause I feel the need to do this. Also I get it now. One has to take breaks after studies. lol. It'll be better if I remove that...
Hi Jayde, please check your PM folder. Thanks.
Edit: Note, wherever I give example of India, it will imply to most of the developing countries as well.
To those who believe that the countries will go in lockdown again.
Countries like India cannot afford another lockdown.
Though it helps  in slowing down the growth of infection rate and also use this time to ramp up hospital facilities to take care of those infected.
If the government continues with an effective lockdown for most parts of the country, chances are, many of people in the country could slip into poverty may just turn out to be correct; whether it is momentary or longer-lasting will depend on how long it takes for people to start working again. Indeed, in the short run, the impact will be even greater since, thanks to the lockdown, the majority of people are facing much larger income shocks—in many cases, especially in the informal sector, they have lost their jobs. That is the reason why migrant workers thronged the borders in tens of thousands, desperate to go home; with no money coming in, how were they to afford the higher costs of the city?
That is why, apart from humanitarian reasons, the home ministry did well to lift the ban on inter-state travel, which will now allow migrant workers to go home. The ban was ill-conceived, but one that several people—including this writer—initially supported due to the fear that migrants going back home in tens of thousands would spread the novel coronavirus in rural areas as well. With more quarantine facilities being built and a ramp-up in testing facilities—it is better than in the past, but still inadequate—allowing them to go back may not be as fraught with danger.
Plus, many of the developing countries are struggling with digitization. When it was imposed in March in our country, I used to here, children were not responding to the questions given to them, they used to leave the meetings, they used to give 2 common excuse, network issues,&not feeling well. I don't know how it happened, but the environment where I study, was really good. People used to respond, and stayed away from excuses.
If we talk about kids specifically, many of them or their families don't have technology to attend Google Meet or Zoom and etc.
So, what I think is, the government will try to avoid lockdown as much as possible, but we can't predict what's going to happen in the coming future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector