Re: NVDA speech synthesizer servay

I completed the survey. I even took time to fill out the other comments field. I'll paste what I wrote below.

I have a hearing impairment and ESpeak literally gives me a pounding headache after about 20 minutes of constant listening. Something akin to a very strong person shoving needles into the sides of my head just above my ears. I have no idea what causes this, but I can say that number 3 sounded the least synthetic to me. number 4 was of course ESpeak and I could already feel that pain starting by the end of the sample.