Discord Streaming Fun

Hi, folks,

Don't worry. I didn't blow anything up this time. I promise.

I've recently discovered that I am able to stream via Discord. I tried Manamon 1 as a dry run, and both my voice and the gameplay itself come through loud and clear.
Only one problem: NVDA does not. Which means you have to play the game using SAPI, which, for me, is laggy and slow and ugly.

So here's where you come in.

Is there any way to get around this? Is there any way to get Discord to grab NVDA output the same way it will grab SAPI output? If so, would you mind telling me how to do it?
I mean, if it's just not gonna work, then it's not gonna work. But if there's a way to make it happen, and it's not like ninety-seven steps long and apt to explode things, I'm all ears.

Thanks in advance.