Is There a Way to Access Operating System Files for Voice Sense

Hello...
I am really happy. I haven't been able to use my Voice Sense for over a year because I lost my charger, but I found a charger that worked. It's powered off and plugged into said charger right now.
I was hoping that I could access the internal drive, one reason being I wanted to access the VS sounds because I like them quite a lot, and another reason is because I wanted to tinker a little bit. Don't worry, I won't modify anything that I shouldn't modify; I don't want to break this device after all. It's the only old Voice Sense I'll ever get.
Is this possible, or will I have to take it apart to access what I want to access? I'm a bit wary of taking it apart because again, I'm afraid of breaking things. If I do end up having to take it apart for this I'll either send it to someone who knows what they're doing or I'll just forget about it, unless it's something simple of course. Thanks in advance, guys.