Re: Any planet exploration games?

Yeah, now I could hear some ambience sounds, but Sound Strider is just a too peaceful experience for my taste, I mean what's an exploration without any danger, lol, you are right, it is more an experience than a game, more for relaxing than gaming entertainment.

So I shall stick to Survive The Wild for now.

Now, moving on to New Horizon again, read your instructions Dark, you start with telling how we should set NVDA not to interrupt messages, it would explain some of my problems, since I noticed messages I got in open space were interrupted whenever I pressed a key...but should I change this setting in the NVDA menu itself, each time I play the game, then change it back after I finished playing, or there is an option for it in the game itself too?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Reya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector