Re: Radio automation alternative to station playlist.

I've got a feature that you should add, make it cross platform. The Mac only has one app that can ever consider rivaling SPL and it's RadioLogik, which has progressed far in terms of accessibility. It's still not all there yet, and I'm not sure if it ever will. I'm surprised it got as far as it did.