really mad at a very annoying behavior in Eurofly

this is really annoying! so I am in the moission where it says

meatbag, let's step it up with a bit bigger aircraft. This is the Embraer Legacy 600. It's one of our business jets in our fleet. Even though it can take more people, you will not take any passengers as before. You'll depart from Boleráz and head to Holic this time, a longer flight that should get you comfortable with handling multiple designated controlled airspaces. As always, good luck!

I takeoff reach the intented destenation, encounter large winds or something, ATC says that they are closed do to maintenents, I select a difrint closest airport, reach it, and then they give me the promition to land, I set to land, but when my altitude reaches 30, 25, 20, I press  f1 and it suddenly change its mind to tell me that I am not clear to land, at this point I cannot get up in time, so I crash, I just cannot control it!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector