Re: Crazy party stupid question!

hm, think so. I reversed it from darklord.
I don't know, but that made some sense to me which I don't know what sense it made big_smile
lol. Second line of this topic is probably stupid of all the posts in this topic, oh but wait, this is more stoopid, oh wait, stoopid is spelled is stuuuuupid. I am behaving soooo stuuuuupid. Well, will not behave more stuuupid from now on, big_smile
.
My creativity is at the underground level in these days, I could not think of any other way how to make this more fun smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ManiaCs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : octoross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector