Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

It is possible, but one will have to breed 5 Artesouls. I would go with the following move-set
#1: Arial Vision, Execution, Uproot, Blind Rush, and Soul Ripper.
#2: Arial Vision, Hone mind, Ice Tempest, Flame Blizzard, and Lightning Bolt.
#3: Hone Blade, Aquatic Blitz, Arial Vision, Mudslide, and Stone Crash.
#4: Iron Guard, Aura Guard, Steal Stomp, Hone Blade, and Spark Punch.
#5: Hone Mind, Final Thunder, Final Dragon, Meteor Rush, Wraiths Curse.
#6: Hone Blade, White Lance, Chomp, Cyclone Claw, Toxic Tail.
re: Golawath. I didn't had any problems while using it in my playthrough. It did quite well. I don't care for advantages, or disadvantages sometimes, sometimes it creates problems.
Talking about type match up, I like to fight with Garganchan against air, electric, and poison types.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kavya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kavya via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Corona via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : togonon_gemar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector