Looking for multi players games for game night

Hello,

Me and my lady would like to play some games together. However we are having a hard time finding multi players games.
We only have one computer set up at our house. So we would be using the same computer at this time.
We have played the multi playing games on Kitchensinc. Like Monopoly, Press your Luck and other games that will allow players to take turn. What other games are out there that we could get on the computer to play together?