Re: What has happened to the Sarah game from pcs.

Hi Lori.
At one point I was also dealing with that same error but somehow resolved it I (can't remember how.) However, I now find even patch 4 to be too buggy to enjoy playing. Also, as I use windows 7 it's made apparently even more difficult as when this game was released windows xp was the platform it was designed for. I must admit, I've almost given up hope of there ever being an update. I mean, we got told in 2007 or 8 that it would be released. I can completely understand that issues have occured in the past and things have gotten in the way of development and respect this however I think it may have been a  better idea to wait until the game was almost ready before giving an estimated release. I mean, this has happened  several times with this particular game, and each time something has delayed production. As a member of the beta team (I did a voice for the game a few years ago) I feel like I should just be patient and wait however long it take s for  the game to finally be released but am struggling to refrain from just giving  up on it completely. I mean, it's now 2014...