What Hand Do You Read Braille With?

This is something I hadn't really thought about until it was just pointed out to me that I'm a left handed Braille reader.  Reading Braille with my right hand just makes it feel...backwards.  So that got me wondering: do you read Braille with your left or right hands?  Or even both hands?  I tried the both hands thing in like first grade and it confused the hell out of me because one word looked right and the other looked backwards because of both hands.  Pissed my TVI off to no end, but I only read with my left hand to this day.