Re: Console Titles Other Than Fighting?

Patience isn't an issue.  I don't mind working patiently to solve something or to progress, especially if the story is a good one.  That's why when I played TLU2, I did not avail myself of the "skip puzzle" feature at all.  I was determined to play without skipping anything, and I managed to figure out the puzzles without having to skip any of them.  As far as platform availability, I'm also expanding this to include PC.  I want games where fighting is not the central theme or goal.  Like I said, I'm not totally against fighting.  It can be part of the story, but it shouldn't be the sole mechanic for progression, and it shouldn't be the overall goal.  and the games can be on PS, XBox, PC, or a combination of all three.  Thanks.