Re: anyone knows if this feature on Youtube is already usable?

If you mean activating it on videos that have it, I enabled it by clicking more options then audio track. That was for the IPhone, but on the computer I imagine you just click the settings button in the video player and it should be in there. If you mean how do you add it to your own videos, I'm not sure you can. I searched for as many paraphrased versions of how to add audio description to YouTube video as I could think of, but I could only find third-party websites that do it like You Describe. I can't find an official way to add it. If anyone else knows, please do let me know.