Monthly_chat("March","2020")

and there goes, The new monthly chat topic
So About this month, I'm trying to learn android development using flutter, Hell maybe even try doing it with ios, But for some reason... Xcode doesn't want to get downloaded, So It'll probably because of storidge although i do have a tun of space... And also, Time to learn about roms since the android version i got was 6.0.1 and that's... Vary old, I got a rom but the process of installing it seems like a big headache, And need to check out the commentary screen reader as well... If i spelled it right lol.