Re: Eurofly Guide Discussion

Let me try to explain it a bit more.
First, I thought: I am so stupid. If there is a quick start given already, why should I remake it. But you created a topic stating your problem, we'll try to reduce those kind of problems. And a player said in that topic, can anyone help me get started with this? So I thought it would be a good idea to post this in articles room rather than sending it in a private message.
Set the transponder: Set the frequency of the approach tower. The tower will tell you a unique code. Turn on the transponder (Ctrl+Shift+T) and press Alt+T to put the code given by the tower. If you can't hear the code clearly, press Shift+T to hear it again. You will be told to do this every time you enter the new airport. The transponder communicates to the tower instead of you about your identity and position to ensure you will not get crash on other aircrafts. If you don't set your transponder, you risk a crash with another aircraft.
I pasted it from the manual. This is write, their English should be this much formal in order to grab attention, but we can interpret it.
If somebody cannot  understand or speak a language like Spanish, Portuguese, English, or other languages given to understand and play properly, we can break down the grammar, so that others understand that.
My interpretation says.
Hear the frequency by pressing f key. Then press Alt+f, an edit box will appear, type it.
Then listen  to the code and type it by pressing alt t. If you missed it, press sshift+t in order to hear it again. It is important to stay in touch with the tower. By this, chance of colliding or, bumping? In another aircraft are reduced.
Then, I'll provide a summary of these keys.
F, hear frequency, Alt+F, type frequency, type code Alt+T, if code missed press shift+t to hear again, then Alt+T.

By this people will not forget keystrokes after reading through that long first quote.

Well I am not thinking to let it go now, if there's anyone who thinks this is a bad idea, please say it, and state your reason.
We should promote audio games, in order to get more audio games!
Happy gaming!