Re: Free dev

No I don't think it will create a revolution in audiogames either. It'll be like the good old days in the new releases room again where you couldn't go two minutes without stumbling into another reskinned Zombie Arena or whatever. Except now instead of Zombie Arena it's gonna be "Johnny needs to fight through a maze and kill a dragon to get a bunch of gold and stuff!" over and over again, and the dragon sound effects are all going to be the same. And then there will be a million topics in the developers room like "Hey guys I started developing my game with Sable now I can't add minigames like in Manamon what do I do?" It'll be fun.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector