A Simplified Guide for Getting Started With Eurofly

WHAT IS EUROFLY?

Please note: This is incomplete at the moment, it will be completed at the earliest, and this line will be removed, with some grammar and typos fixed.
Eurofly is a flight simulator, which contains digital atlas for the blind. It is based on real GPS system, and it contains all the maps of the world!
Eurofly gives a variety of options.
a. Enter your home city and look what is 10KM north, south, east west;
b. Be a pilot and carry passengers from one place to the other;
c. Free Flying (fly for fun, with or without passengers anywhere);
d. Check what is under the GPS coordinates which can be found on the internet.
If you like the sound of this, Visit the Eurofly's Download Center!

EXPLORING THE MAIN MENU

About Eurofly. Gives a brief info of what Eurofly is, we have already covered that up.
Tasks: the application will give you a special task. So you have to fly from one place to another. You can experience to have some ordered stopovers or to change the aircraft on your route or to have to fly through some certain countries or avoid them. You have to respect this all within your flight. You can read your task if you press A. Shift+A lets you see a brief review of your task and Ctrl+Shift+A shows you a list of what you have already done. Then you have all the means to fulfill your task and it depends just on your smartness whether you can make it. If so, you will hear a congratulations in the end but otherwise just an information you haven't fulfilled your task. Then there will appear a file called tasklog.txt saved in the application folder. There you can read what mistakes you have done. If you need to change your aircraft somewhere, press Ctrl+A. If your time doesn't let you do the whole task, you can quit the application anytime after you land and park at any airport. After you launch Eurofly next time and you open the task mode you will find your aircraft where you left it and you can carry on doing your task.
Free Flying: Fly anywhere, with or without the passengers, without any limitation.
Manual Walking Through Map: You can examine the map.
Profiles: Create/edit/delete profiles.
Creation of a profile is a significant step in order to fly. It introduces you as a character of the pilot. 2 or more profiles can be created.
Note: If this is your first time playing Eurofly, you will be automaticaly be asked to make a profile when you choose options like Tasks, Free Flying, and etc.
Voices: Allows to select a screen reader of your choice.
General Tab: You can change the path I.E. The folder where Eurofly is located. Select or change your home airport. Choose a distance format. Also choose the main language for the communicator. There are a few more options, but we have covered up the main options.
Map Tab: Map Source can be chosen by pressing up and down arrow keys.
Flight Tab: Range of airports can be chosen. Range of capitals can be chosen. Select if the day should be started in the hangar or not. We will come to this in a bit.
Volume Tab: Volume of aircraft engine, music, airport, transmitters, weather, Towers, stewards, and tones can be adjusted.
Systems Tab: Select if you would like to use joystick and intercom.

Test Speakers: Test if both the speakers are working.
Exit: Exits the application.

GETTING STARTED

Now, it's time to get started with the main course! Yay!
Now, we will learn to take off.
Wait! Before that, we will talk about the different types of aircrafts.
Category 1 aircrafts are very simple, they don't have a function which can be performed automatically.
Category 2: Some functions like automatic navigation by pressing Alt+P, can be performed. It will automatically turn towards its destination. Another one is, you can type altitude at which you'd like to fly. That can be done by Alt Z. Example: Alt+Z 500 enter.
Category 3: Hey! Now I am looking at your side, the lazy once! Because, category 3 aircrafts are equipped with Autopilot. Or wait, you don't have to be lazy...     Coming back, the auto pilot can be turned on by Alt U. The speed can also be set by pressing Alt+R
Also, there are 3 types of airports. Small, medium, and large. The difference is, small airports have just one runway, whereas medium and large airports have a lot of runways.

Feeling bored? I won't bore you anymore! Let's move on!

LEAVING THE HANGAR

Note: You can disable it from the settings. It will appear as, Start my day from the Hangar. Uncheck it. And you may skip this section by pressing h key if you don't wish to see it.
First, we have to open the door by pressing CTRL+O.
Then to turn on computer, CTRL+Shift+K.
Please Note: It is important to turn on your computer, as without it, you won't be able to check your speed, quantity of fuel, and I think direction.
Now, PG up and PG down to turn on the engines.
release breaks by pressing B.
Now it's time to move! Press home.
Please don't go with high speed. There is a cross road at this point.
If you hear the ding ding sound, please wait. When you hear the beeping sound, move on. When the beep disappears, press CTRL+Right Arrow. That will turn us north.
Now we have to press k and stop our aircraft between latitude 0 100.

TAKE OFF

If you are not starting from the hangar, then the aircraft will be standing at the parking position.
Turn on radio transmitter (Shift+CTRL+f).
Turn on transponder (Shift+CTRL+T).
Turn on computer (CTRL+Sshift+k).
Check the frequency by f key, and press Alt+f to type it, and enter.
On large airports, there are 2 frequencies.
    a. Ground: It will guide you on the airport, about bording passengers, and will tell you to go to your respective runway. *You must set a destination in order to know your respective runway by pressing f8, and pressing space*.
b. Aproach will help us in navigating in the air. After typing aproach, we must type the code given to us by pressing Alt+t key. If you can't hear it clearly, press Shift+t in order to hear it again.
Fill the feul tank (Shift+CTRL+E).
Turn on both the engines (Page up and page down).
Storm radar (CTRL+Shift+s).
Ventalation (CTRL+Shift+V).
Trafic colasion avoidance system (CTRL+Shift+C).
Tempering (CTRL+Shift+Q).
Pressure (CTRL+Shift+p).
Belt (CTRL+B).
Enter the ground frequency and press CTRL+W.
Now time to move.
Press home to speed up. Don't go above the speed of 60 70.
If want to bord passengers, you wil hear a beep, and the sign says gates. Press CTRL left or right arrow depending where the sound is coming from. CTRL+arrow will turn us 90°.
Move to the gate assigned to you, then again press CTRL left or right arrow depending from where the sound is coming. Now, don't move, if you don't want to crash.
Press CTRL+R to open door, followed by CTRL+W to bord passengers.
Choose destination (CTRL+F8, and space on the selected estination). We'll be told to go to our runway.
Now, close the door.
Turn reverse, back space.
Now, you have to turn back to the direction from which you turned.
Example, if you turned from west to south, press CTRL+right arrow to turn back west. Let it move back till you hear gates. When you hear the beep, turn north (CTRL+right arrow).
Stop the aircraft, turn off reverse, now move ahead.
Go to the runway, press CTRL+arrow and CTRL+F, press down arrow 10 times, and speed up. You have to speed up till the current take off speed.
Rest will be completed at the earliest!