Idea for JGT

Hi all.
So, I've been thinking about JGT recently.
I wonder, would it be possible to add Chinese as a source language?
I'm just thinking, Ian Reed already has access to the api and the nvda translate add-on is slow as it needs to make an http request every time the text needs to be translated.
What do you guys think?
Imagine being able to play both Japanese and Chinese games so easily?
thanks