do i need to be scared about my google account

Hi. My youtube algorythm started really going nuts today. It started that even though i surely sit in germany it started showing me english adverds. But i thought it would be due to some english videos i watched so i already forgot about it until today evening just a few minutes ago it randomly completely out of nowhere recommended me a french video. I mean not as push notification but on my start page. I have never seen some video from that channel before heck i dn't even speak this language at all, not a single word.

I already looked and i can see nothing unusual with the account itself. My history is normal, there are no subs i did not make and also no comments. Still this makes me kind of wonder. Should i be scared or does this happen sometimes? I heard this thing goes weird sometimes but this is new.