Re: The Arcane Duels - Revised Playable Demo

Hi guys, sorry to bring his topic back up.

I'm just going through the mentioned issues and I'm focusing on the plant monster at the moment. Some people mentioned they had issues knowing when to attack or dodge.

I was thinking. all different encounters through the game will have different sounds for when they are going to attack so perhaps it might be best to have a generic little tone that plays whenever an offensive attack is about to be performed by your opponent. Even in duels to accompany the cast sound.

Any chance of getting a quick bit of feedback on that idea?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ficho via Audiogames-reflector