Re: transitioning from android to iPhone. Does it worth it?

Found a solution for transfering your whatsapp messages and be able to interact with them, it is called wutsapper and it is in the playstore.
You will need 29 USD and an OTG cable, probably another USB to lightning too since your J6 plus has micro usb so you can't just use the cable that comes with your new phone, since that is gonna be type c to lightning.
So, get a cheap otg micro usb cable, an Apple usb a to lightning cable and install this app, it works from experience, I used the demo to see if it works and it did, thought of buying it too, but I didn't like Whatsapp on ios so I restorred my backup on android and I feel like home again.
The link for the app is:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … &gl=US
I could dig up some links for cables too if you need, just tell me what store you preffer.
And in response to your earlier post, Voice dream reader is 10 bucks and it can't read with the Siri voices, but you can do it through setting a Siri voice as your default on voice over and reading with the Books app, it works beautifuly.