looking for a good german audio course, any ideas?

Hello there folks!.
So I'm actually trying to learn german, but I've encountered a huge problem: I was studying with germanpod101, however I switched from android to IOS and, it seems like they odn't  have an IOS app, or at least cannot find it here in Colombia for some odd reason.
Any good audio course you can recommend me? I'm basically looking for an audio course, because I'd like to be able to learn while commuting home from the office or something like that. I was doing great with german pod, an dI even bought a lifetime mobile account; however, after trying to get it running on my phone 7 plus, it looks like an IOS app wouldn't be available.
I'd really apreciate if yu guys can recommend  anything, pricing doesn't matter at this point but this is something quite important for me.
Best regards, Andres

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FreddyMercury via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : FreddyMercury via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Minionslayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gorvachov13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector