Re: Accessible reign for the blind isn't availible anymore.

Okay, I googled accessible reign, and found a bunch of download links for android, but not anything pointing to the google play store.
so what the status is here, I don't know.
Duck hunter I suspect is on the AG archive, so it's easy enough to just update the download link, they might even have cyberland sound escape too, or at least could host it if anyone has a copy.

For the time being I've changed license type of accessible reign to unknown and will try and do the same with the others.