Re: Sim games.

Dreamy train and u mart come immediately to mind.
however, also it depends upon how wide you cast the simulation net. For example Gma tank commander, zero site 3d velocity, the S.E. T.A, watercraft simulator game,  and lone wolf might or might not count as simulation games depending on whether you see operating various military vehicles as a simulated activity.

Ditto with at least some of the city building or incremental games, EG city inc, and the thus far not in db prosperity game on Steam which is one I need to try myself.

Actually "simulation", is always a bit of a sticky genre term, in the Db it's sort of used as a catch all for games that let you drive something other than a racing car, so at the moment u mart and parkboss don't count as simulation (although I'd definitely be up for a city building or management genre category when we get more games of this type.