Re: Any idea why Trials In Tainted Space became unplayable?

Curious what happened to me then.
I would very much like to have the game working again.
The impulse cheat allows to choose the specyfic scene ID and read said scene, but it also can be used for cheating.
It requires searching The Source Code.
I know nothing about programming, but in this case finding what I want is easy enough if one knows what to look for.
I can give an example, if you are interested.
So the new tutorial has a crappy minigame too?
Damn.
Unfortunately, since I am unable to play, I cannot check this content and I do not know what to search for.
Searching for "airlock minigame" gave nothing useful.
If the source code has not been updated, I will be unable to find it anyway.
So it seems I cannot help with this problem right now.
Anything else is possible to find, so I probably will be able to help with others.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tensoon the Kandra via Audiogames-reflector