Re: Console opinion

All fair points, and it's up to the individual. There just aren't enough exclusives on xbox right now to catch my attention, and there weren't on the xbox1 either. The only one that seriously caught my attention was Killer Instinct, which is now on PC. And as of yet, I don't know of any game that's used the screen readers on either consoles as their main means of accessibility. But I personally won't get both until such time as I see a good reason to.
As for Nintendo, I'm in complete agreement here, but it seems like they just haven't seen the need to care yet and never really have. So until they do, they won't be geting any of my money which is, I know, kind of circular since that won't be any encouragement to pay more attention, either. But I've always been happy with one console anyway, and now that I have a gaming PC that can handle most odern games, I don't really have a particular reason to get an xbox. My ps4 library, however, definitely gives me reason to buy a ps5. lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sightlessHorseman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JLove via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector