Re: Battle Of Armageddon: a forgotten survival horror

So I now have a copy of the game.
This thread has been an invaluable resource of tips. Because of it, I've made it to chapter 3, but alas am finally truly stuck and I have questions.
In chapter 1, the fisherman says I should go to the village to find something which will protect me from the snake poison or something. But I can't go back to the village. I can go to the mountain however and find a flower which increases my hp and stamina, is that maybe what he meant?
At the end of chapter 2 there are glass jars, not sure what to do with them.
I also got a bird in chapter 2, but apart from flying around when I let it out of the cage, it doesn't seem to do much.
Finally where I'm stuck:
On chapter 3 I have to solve the diagram (this thread helped me a lot), but then I have to kill a bunch of zombies. So far as I can tell the zombies are generated constantly. Even if I kill them all, more will show up. I can keep up pretty well but it just doesn't seem to end, I've been killing them for about a half hour and they just keep coming.
I also killed the mutant frog man and got the pistol from that room. I was really, really hoping that frog man would somehow stop the zombies from spawning, but it appears not.

So yeah I'm really starting to get tired of the game not being straightforward about presenting objects. It makes me not trust anything the game says, because I know there are hidden objects, some of which significant, which I'll just have to find by chance. But I really love the atmosphere, the enemies, and the stuff which does make sense... so I want to enjoy it too.

Hmm I guess I could also go back to Night of Parasite and Burning of Candles. Those aren't quite so cryptic but are still very hard lol. But Battle of Armageddon feels more ambitious and bigger, that's part of what keeps me hooked on it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector