Re: Pfizer or Oxford?

69,  I recommend you use some translator app to better understand posts here. As for spelling, it is universally known as pettyness if you are arguing a point with someone, and instead of  addressing your points, that person takes shots  at your spelling to make them seem superior.  Coding may be hard, that doesn't mean  we get to worship people who master it. And mastering a field of knowledge, then producing an original work in that field is much harder.
re. , sentience
Jayde, sentience is independant from any damage we cause to this planet. Having family, or biting someone doesn't equal sentience., you are sentient because we can have this debate, sentience means you are capable of complex learning, understanding obscure concepts and complex learning beyond simple behavioral modifications. A sentient creature has more of  an impact with other sentient creatures, and more potential.  This is what I mean, with regards to experimentation, I'd rather run my experiments on unthinking non-sentient  creatures than intelligent humans.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ghost via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Marina7 via Audiogames-reflector