an appeal

I admit, it is possible what Dark says is right, and my frequent bans are only caused by my own behavior in online game communications, aka chats and forums.

However, call it paranoia, but I fear there are certain people present here in these forums, who are also aiding that "cause" in online games I play, by following, observing them, and discrediting me in them in one way or another, in order to speed that "banning process" up.

In order to avoid risking this in the future, (if it is indeed the case),  I shall make the following appeal:

All those of you, who find, or know about a game, or games you think I would like, and would gladly join and play them, please suggest them to me in PMs from now on.

Thank you.

Caccio
from Hungary

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector