Re: tips on lucid dreaming?

some weird shit used to, and still does in a way, happen to me regarding lucid dreaming.  Lucid dreaming used to happen to me whether I liked it or not. It became a huge inconvenience because the dreams I experienced were pretty horrifying, to the point that I wouldn't go to sleep sometimes if I could get away with it because I didn't want to deal with that shit. I should note lucid dreaming only occurred under specific circumstances which I won’t mention as I don't want to provide a way for this to be done. Now it’s evolved into something else which also sucks. It seems that if those very same circumstances are met and I go to sleep, I stop breathing until I’m shocked awake. Some other weird shit tends to happen in this timeframe but it’s hard for me to remember it afterwards. The only reason these sleep apnea like symptoms are relevant is because they happen under the same circumstances as my involuntary Lucid dreams. it has replaced the dreams part as they don't occur the way they used to. So yeah. Fucking weird.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : r-d-productions via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : khomus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kingzombie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ficho via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector