Re: Pfizer or Oxford?

Good point, 82.
Well, I guess I was going harsh in my last post. My aim was not to bash Ghost, I was telling him about that spelling thing. I was tired last night, so I got annoyed on that translator thing smile, more the translator I use, it will hurt me, rather than helping.
Oh by the way, this discussion should remain as discussion, not debate. In the present time, I would define debate as, people showing that they are superior from each other, and taking things on their ego. Please, can we return to our gentle, calm, discussion? Let's now not go on who started first and all that. Let's cut it out.
Now coming back to justification of what 82 said.
People getting reinfected is mostly cause of the new variants, that is what I read, or that is what the sources said.
Well, for the proof.
Recently, a research was conducted in Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, which indicates 2 things.
First: The vaccines maybe less effective against these 3 variants from South Africa, UK, and Brazil.
Second: The bodies need a hole lot more antibodies to develop immunity, as compared to before. Info about research can be easily found by googling.
The virus that causes COVID-19, uses a protein called spike to latch onto and get inside cells. People infected with SARS-CoV-2 generate the most protective antibodies against the spike protein.
Consequently, spike became the prime target for COVID-19 drug and vaccine developers. The three vaccines authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for emergency use in the U.S. — made by Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson — all target spike. And potent anti-spike antibodies were selected for development into antibody-based drugs for COVID-19.
Viruses are always mutating, but for nearly a year the mutations that arose in SARS-CoV-2 did not threaten this spike-based strategy. Then, this winter, fast-spreading variants were detected in the United Kingdom, South Africa, Brazil and elsewhere. Sparking concern, the new variants all carry multiple mutations in their spike genes, which could lessen the effectiveness of spike-targeted drugs and vaccines now being used to prevent or treat COVID-19.
If the vaccines are not effective, this is what the vaccine makers will do.