Re: an appeal

Jayde, it is indeed, exactly that 2nd case.

And it is true, I am trying, but still failing to change, exactly due what you also said, it indeed is damn hard in my age, for shorter time I sometimes manage to hold myself back, but then I still "fall back" again, my competitive and overstraight nature is just too strong, lived with it for such a damn long time...this is why my problems, troubles keep returning, repeating over and over again, this is why I keep trying to ask for help from communities I come well along with, and this is why I am failing, but at least keep trying, I try to do my best, or at least I really wish to...

Knowing this, it pisses me off like hell when people like Nolan appear, and start suggesting to the community how my true, sheer intention is to provoke, annoy, troll them, however he calls it, as if it would provide some sick type of satisfaction to a passionate veteran gamer like myself.

Just please check my posts here in audiogames from the past, many, many years behind, the whole history of theirs, do they look like written by someone who actually doesn't even care about games, but merely wants, tries to provoke, annoy, piss off this community, the one he came so well along with, over so many years?

Or would you really consider me for someone, (after reading some of my game related posts from the past), who comes here only to seek for attention, for he has nothing else, nothing better to do during his (vast) spare time?

Well NO, I would like to play online games during that vast spare time of mine, and finding proper ones for my sophisticated taste and expectations is already hard enough, and then, after I finally do, (or you here find one for me), I am getting banned of them due my unacceptable communication behavior...well damnit, I am desperately trying to make an end to that, this is all!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector