RP MUDs

So, I know I've done several of these before(I don't think I did one about this kind though the rp that is) but I'm really tired of playing same old same old. I went on tmc but didn't find anything even though I searched over 30 titles and connected on a few. but still, either there were more bad reviews than good ones(staff is toxic/favoritism/etcetera) or it had no playerbase. Or it's te same.
Tired of hearing thief is a versital class that cannot deal same level as warriors but blahblahblah, and specially starting out with same ol hide and backstab and daggers/swords skills. Anyway
checkboxes,
1, decent playerbase
2, at least decent rp. Decent rp doesn't include(hey, I just woke up and now sitting here, drinking a cup of coffee. Anyone want to join me?) on a Daily baces, or a particular organization that's incredibly OP, etcetera.
3, at least a few events every once in a while.
4, would be nice if it's fantasy, but that is not a main requirement.
anyway, that's all I can think of, now. I'll update this list if I think of other stuff.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : soren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : soren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector