Re: snow race beta released!

danny wrote:

the same way you used it in beta 5. I haven't really changed anything with it since beta 4.

ok danny can I say the key for jet boost?

brad wrote:

Hi.
I get this error when running the game for the first time.
Unable to execute file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\reality gaming\snow race\snowboard.exe

CreateProcess failed; code 740.
The requested operation requires elevation.

And when I try running as administrator, nothing happens at all. I press enter and nothing comes up on the screen.

brad try to modify the screen resolution.
To modify the resolution type in the search box of the start menu screen resolution and press enter on the adjust screen resolution.
After this go to the orientation combobox and choose land scape and press shift+tab on the resolution combobox and if it will say  the X and y +recomended click ok and try to run again.
if it will  say the x and  y without say recomended press down arrow and with the up and down arrows you will have a slider and go to 0% and click ok.
goodluck!