Re: Golden Crayon, a new building game!

Vulcan, I agree. If we're going to prosecute Tunmi for using stolen assets, we need to prosecute every audio game developer under the same jurisdiction. This isn't going to pose an issue for those who would be effected by this rule, because we've got tons of people like myself who wouldn't hesitate to replace those stolen assets with new ones. There's no excuse for this anymore. If we're gonna do this, we need to go all the way. At first I was apposed to removing games like Crazy Party from the DB, but if the developers won't change their sounds and this is what needs to be done, then this is what needs to be done. If this rule is enforced, it will stop this sort of thing from happening again, and if we all work together to fix the games that have lifted assets then the problem would be solved. There's limitations to this of course, we can't exactly talk to Jim Kitchen and have him fix his games, but something has to be done before we run into a bigger issue. I'm not sure if this is a discussion that should be had in this topic though. What do you guys say we make a new topic to talk about this?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PhantomCreations via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PhantomCreations via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Vulcan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MatthewSmithYT via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JayJay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : GrannyCheeseWheel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rich_Beardsley via Audiogames-reflector