Re: Vocaloid with JAWS?

I didn't know there was a difference in the lyrical arrangement of Scarborough Fair. What differs between the one that has been originally passed down and the one that has been modified? Yeah, the Vocaloid III voices have setups that can let you hear the language to which they sing, but the II ones don't. The Vocaloid I voices seem to be gone, as they are no longer available. Oliver's voice is based off of a twelve or thirteen-year-old choirboy. Oliver isn't his real name though. There's a Vocaloid Wiki that you could probably find more information on. I've been interested to get Flinger which was used to sing Fraire Jacque, but I don't know what one will need.