Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

can anyone trade with me, like 10 to 12 level manamon that will be helpful, theese are the types i'm looking for, an earth type i really want clubble but minitor is really hard to train for me, but if any of you have like a level 12 one or something like that i can just train him from there wich i fiel like would be a lot easyer so. and mabey if you have a level 10 to 12 manamon, i dont' no what it's called, but you find it in the prarry in brightan burg so, that's all that i'm looking for, now i can't really trade anything you would probibly want sense i want to as soon as unlock it, but i want my team to look like wen i get to that point is, the plant starter, fenible mabey pixsar and doving, so if you could help me out, that would help a lot, i'm useing jaws also so i can'tjust check the forum anytime wen i'm playing like i could with nvda sense jaws doesn't work with manamon2 fromw hat i can see so, yeah. ile jsut check on my other computer i guess, but help me out pls, and it's ok if you don't want to, ile probibly still do fine on my own, also if you don't have a miniter i could use a hilimerthey seem really kool and ide like to try one of those.