Re: Any idea why Trials In Tainted Space became unplayable?

Okay, just to be fair, I had a look at the trials in tainted space version.
The problem however, is that at the moment, because of running with Adobi air, even basic text reading and finding the buttons is pretty problematic, indeed the game is far less accessible now, than it was back in 2018 when I was first making enquiries, heck I got stuck in the option screen big_smile.

This unfortunately means that until a _javascript_ port with at least the same access that the old version used to have turns up, knowing what in the game is problematic access that could be fixed, EG unlabelled buttons, vs what in the game is just adobe air playing silly beggars isn't easy to determine.

On the plus side as I said, given the great work that's going in to making CoC2 accessible, it's entirely possible that for the new _javascript_ port, accessibility can be built from the ground up, EG correct button labels and a skip button as Caio describes, assuming of course that Fenoxo is willing to play ball on this one.

In the mean time, I've downloaded CoC 2 and will see about playing it through enough to create a db page.